Minelab GPX Series Coil Cable Clips
Free Postage in Australia
These clips have been designed to follow the natural contour of the cable when wrapped around the detector shaft. Clips currently on the market force the cable to run straight down the shaft whereas our clips have been designed to suit both left and right-hand wound coil cables. A total of 8 clips are included in the pack.
- 4 Left-hand clips [2 x 20mm and 2 x 18mm] suit Minelab and Nugget finder coils.
- 4 Right-hand clips [2 x 20mm and 2 x 18mm] suit Coiltek coils.
- No more frustrating velcro or insulating tape.
- Fits all GPX series detectors including the GPX6000 and NOX series
- Clips are designed to follow the contour of the coil cable.
- Minimize the chance of cable noise.
- Quick and easy changeover of coils.
These clips are super easy to fit and remove.
Free postage in Australia.
The detector on display does not come with clips.
Proudly made and designed in Australia.
If you are looking for Gold Prospecting Maps then why not check out our range of Gold Maps