All New design, No more cutting the old threads off, we have listened to Prospectors concerns.
Minelab GPX 6000 Shaft Clamps [Black Item]
The new shaft clamps are designed to replace the standard clamps on both the upper and lower shafts of the GPX 6000. No more twisting of the coil with these newly designed clips as they have a positive friction grip on the carbon fibre shaft. The clamps also re-use the existing shafts allowing the detector to fully collapse. Detailed installation instructions are also included with the clamps to help with fitting.
The item comes in black by default unless a custom colour is selected.
- Fits perfectly in place of the original Upper/Lower Clamps
- Uses existing threads on the shaft, no more cutting off the old threads.
- Stops coil twisting by creating a positive friction grip on the carbon shafts.
- Suitable for the GPX 6000
- Made from UV-stabilised plastic.
- All stainless fittings.
Flat rate postage in Australia of $9.95
The detector on display does not come with the connector protector.
Proudly made and designed in Australia by THP
If you are looking for Gold Prospecting Maps then why not check out our range of Gold Maps